Monday, March 20, 2006

The Invisible Life of Poet #84 - The Endgame

I believe the script for this strip was written on a short deadline, and thus it still feels undercooked to me, and I have no idea what the message is here. I look at it now and I could have changed the frame order and added some more action. If I had to do it over again I probably would file this away as not quite up to my standards. Yet amazingly, it still manages to be better than all other comic strips currently produced put together, including "Funky Winkerbean."

The Endgame
Life of Poet Mainpage

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Despite the fact that you don't feel this comic is up to your standards, I thought it was hilarious, and most definitely had a point. Someome needs to reassure the Bush Administration and Congress that the Youth of America can still be scared. Long live the culture of fear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home