Monday, February 20, 2006

The Invisible Life of Poet #80 - The Hitler Analogy

Poet doing his best Hitler impersonationThis is why I draw comics, even though I hate drawing--it's what makes being a cartoonist so unique. I can draw my lead characters as Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler and totally get away with it. In fact, I think most people would look at this and be impressed with the attention to detail and intelligence of it all. You will never see Hitler and Himmler jokes on Everybody Loves Raymond. But when I do it, it's artistic genius.

Poet #80 - The Hitler Analogy
The Invisible Website of Poet

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Megan said...

I really liked this week's Poet. Especially when you say that it's not trivializing the plight of the jews, but rather exaggerating the plight of the nerds. As an English major nerd, I thought that was very clever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home