Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Invisible Life of Poet #79 - Spirit Day

I don't recall whether "Spirit Day" was something that actually happened at my high school, or if I made it up. If it is just a figment of my imagination, it is only because reality was likely much, much worse. I do recall, however, that ribbons and mini pom-poms flowed like wine on the Fridays when our football team was to play. I thought going along with it all would help me assimilate, but as yet I have not successfully bedded a cheerleader, so at this point I'm ready to call it a mistake.

Life of Poet #79
The Invisible Life of Poet mainpage

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah and remember when that guy who was so strong he could rip the yellow pages in half with his bare hands bent a steel pipe into a jesus fish?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home